Thirsty Thirsty

simply beautiful.

Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

great ending, did not expect.

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Made my fucking day brah, kudos! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAhAHAhAHAHAHhahAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, and THAT about sums it up, thanks for sharing, must play MOAR

Do your balls hang low Do your balls hang low

Pretty much Excellent.

I think Everybody is being a little albeit quite so harsh on this.
apart from making me cringe when the hammer came into play..
It did bring back some pretty fond memory's of childhood.
tbh forgot about this little tune. the animation was fluid suprising, and kept me guessing
, Thank you for that.

koit responds:

Yeah, harsh indeed.

Glad you liked it. And for a sensible review and score.

Duke Nukem Fail Duke Nukem Fail

awesome.

at first i was a little skeptical.. but by the end i just couldnt help but crack up.
LOLOL, love duke, love the games, even the new one. shits epic mindless "fuck some shit up"
fun

LR: Sunshine Day 2006 LR: Sunshine Day 2006

THE MOST PWNAGE FLASH EVER CREATED!!!! ....what is the name of that song? ...dammit i know this....FUCKER i haate when that happens! AHHHHH.....pwnage..

Little-Rena responds:

Song: Sunshine lollipops and rainbows by Lesley Gore.

Thankyou for the PWNAGE comment :D

A Tribute to Stupid A Tribute to Stupid

BOLOGNA

BOLOGNA....AWESOME MAN, PURE GENIUS not only was the animation and sound superb the idea has never been done in flash!!!!!!!!! original....pure original....you my friend....have just been added to my favorites

Gay Biker the Movie Gay Biker the Movie

YAY

so funny.....and its funny because its short....i voted a 5 on it and raised its score from 1.61-1.62 YAY my voting power is increasing....good job funny...

crabs crabs

AWESOME MY FAV PART IS WHEN HES ABOUT TO PUT THEM IN HIS MOUTH....OH YES....YES YES YES AWESOME.....PLEASE SEND ME THE MP3 CRABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Cool

Ok it was very cool i like it alot but i had to give it a Zero becuz it DEFINATELY DOES NOT DESERVE NUMBER 1 OF ALL TIME ..... alot of people worked for months and made beautiful flash work and hope to even get on the list, while u come in here with a good idea and sub par graphics and everything else and people just vote 5's without thinking about the people who have done better but yet they voted a 4 or 3 on just becuz they didnt like a twist in the story or somthing but please people vote 1's at least until it hits a score more worthy for its level like 3.90-4.10